Replacement Part fail

Περισσότερα
8 Χρόνια 3 Μήνες πριν #151682 από jnet
Replacement Part fail δημιουργήθηκε από jnet
Παρακάτω υπάρχει η επικοινωνία μου με την κατασκευάστρια εταιρεία για το θέμα ενος ανταλλακτικου το οποίο θεωρώ οτι είχε αστοχία υλικού. Η εταιρεία οπως θα δείτε εχει πλέον νεα λύση με πιό παχιά σχάρα απο αυτή που μου εδωσε.
Αν υπάρχει καποια αποψη περι του θέματος μου λετε. Το Ιστορικο της επικοινωνίας είναι απο κατω προς τα επάνω.

Dear John,

The company that I purchased the pellet boiler is the distributor in Greece Mr Georgios Arvanitis. He and his team make the installation and set all the parameters to the boiler. The pellet fuel was an En-plus A1 . In the 4 months period I burn about 4 tones of pellet. With the previous ruster I burned about 20 tones of different pellet include not en-plus A1 products without any problem like this.
The problem with the new one is that at the upper part as you can see the picture just melt.

I have the opinion that is a part with a problem and I want to replace it with another one. If you want to send me the new thicker one I will pay the difference.

I put all of our conversation in the public forum of energ.gr for opinions of other users.

If you want to replace the raster please contact with Mr. Arvanitis and he will contact with me.

Kind Regards

Kind Regards

Giorgos Kyrgidis
Account Manager,
North Greece Branch
======================
SPACE HELLAS S.A.
I. Kariofilli - P. Kirillou St
"Balkan Center" - "Aristotelis" Building
546 27 Thessaloniki
======================
Tel +30 2310 502050
Mob +30 6945 100102
FAX +30 2310 502025
Email: Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.
URL: www.space.gr

Space Hellas S.A.Telecommunications, IT, Security Systems and Services - Provision of Security Services Private Enterprise.
312, Messogion Ave., Ag.Paraskevi. Registration number: 13966/06/B/86/95

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone.

From: Johan Andersson [Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 9:46 AM
To: Giorgos Kyrgidis
Subject: SV: Replacement Part fail

Dear Giorgos,

Ruster shown on the pictures are the old type with a lifetime of around 5 ton pellets. About 1 year ago we constructed a new ruster made in thicker material which will last for about 10 tons of pellets.

Life time are based on equipment being used as discribed in our manuals (optimal burning).

We can not tell you what went wrong with 2 ruster used in your burner since we haven´t seen the condition and parameters of your equipment.

I would strongly recommend you to take contact with company where you first purchased the equipment and agree on some sollution for this.

In case anything else we can do from here please don´t hesitate to contact us.

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grussen

Johan Andersson
Värmebaronen AB
Arkelstorpsvägen 88, 291 94 Kristianstad, Sweden
Tel +46 44-22 63 20, Fax +46 44-22 63 58
E-post Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.
Webb www.varmebaronen.se

Från: Giorgos Kyrgidis [Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.]
Skickat: den 12 januari 2016 22:49
Till: Johan Andersson
Kopia: George Arvanitis; Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.
Ämne: RE: Replacement Part fail

Happy New Year!!! Any news for my request?
Pictures Re Attached

Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 12:05 PM
To: 'Johan Andersson'
Cc: 'George Arvanitis'; 'Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.'
Subject: RE: Replacement Part fail

Good morning Mr. Andersson

At the 3 pictures to the email I send as you will see 1 year before you can see at 4977 photo the plastic bag of the product part with Numbers and Barcode that I purchase in May of 2014.
In 4960 at the left position the replaced and at right the new one after 2-3monthes of use.
At 4961 I hold the vertical piece of the new part in front of the old one(2 years of use) to see the strange loss of upper side of metal maze.

I am available for any further questions.

Kind Regards

Giorgos Kyrgidis
Account Manager,
North Greece Branch
======================
SPACE HELLAS S.A.
546 27 Thessaloniki
======================
Tel +30 2310 502050
Mob +30 6945 100102
FAX +30 2310 502025
Email: Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.

Space Hellas S.A.Telecommunications, IT, Security Systems and Services - Provision of Security Services Private Enterprise.

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone.

From: Johan Andersson [Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:07 AM
To: Giorgos Kyrgidis
Subject: VB: Replacement Part fail

Dear Mr Kyrgidis,

Sorry for late reply. I haven´t seen your message earlier. I am unable to see any pictures attached to your e-mail. Kindly ask you to send me once again in order to see what you mean with damaged plate in burner.

I believe that you received a catalogue when you first purchased to products. Inside the catalogue number of spare parts are mentioned. Please revert with part no for specific part needed.

Please also send me type and serial no so that we can trace your product.

Awaiting your reply

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grussen

Johan Andersson
Värmebaronen AB
Arkelstorpsvägen 88, 291 94 Kristianstad, Sweden
Tel +46 44-22 63 20, Fax +46 44-22 63 58
E-post Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.
Webb www.varmebaronen.se

Från: Eivor Berger
Skickat: den 25 november 2015 08:07
Till: Support; Jens Svensson
Ämne: VB: Replacement Part fail

Från: Giorgos Kyrgidis [Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.]
Skickat: den 24 november 2015 13:37
Till: Eivor Berger
Kopia: Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.
Ämne: RE: Replacement Part fail

Kind Reminder.

From: Kyrgidis Georgios [Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.]
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 2:46 PM
To: 'Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.'
Cc: 'Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.'
Subject: RE: Replacement Part fail

Kind Reminder.

From: Kyrgidis Georgios [Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 11:17 PM
To: 'Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.'
Cc: 'George Arvanitis'; 'Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.'
Subject: FW: Replacement Part fail

Hello,

I am a user of a Pellmax UB - Viking Bio 20 pellet boiler and in May of 2014 I order a new plate for the burner as the first one was in bad condition. After 4 months of use October 2014-January 2015 I have the problem that you can see at the pictures.
Mr Georgios Arvanitis told me to contact straight to you in order to have another one with no charge.

Georgios told me that you give now thicker ones that don’t have such problems.

I am the owner of energ.gr the biggest forum in Greece for discussion on wood and pellet boilers.

Kind Regards

Giorgos Kyrgidis
Account Manager,
North Greece Branch
======================
SPACE HELLAS S.A.
546 27 Thessaloniki
======================
Tel +30 2310 502050
Mob +30 6945 100102
FAX +30 2310 502025

Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 12:22 AM
To: 'George Arvanitis'
Subject: Replacement Part fail

George Kyrgidis
about.me/kirgidis

Κοστίζει τόσο να είσαι ειλικρινής όταν είσαι ευφυής! Είναι σαν να είσαι τίμιος όταν είσαι φιλόδοξος.
Συνημμένα:

Παρακαλούμε Σύνδεση ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού για να συμμετάσχετε στη συζήτηση.

Χρόνος δημιουργίας σελίδας: 0.292 δευτερόλεπτα